Do you know a girl who has a passion for STEM that just isn't fulfilled in school? Project Scientist's STEM Club is an after-school engaging program with live online STEM enrichment for girls ages 4 to 12. In STEM Club, girls are able to experience the magic of science, technology, engineering, and math through exciting, hands-on experiments.
STEM Club includes:
- 90 minutes of virtual STEM learning each week
- Wednesday evenings 4:30pm - 6:00pm PT/ET
- Hands-on experiments and activities led by Project Scientist certified teachers
- All curriculum is tailored to coincide with your school's Next Generation Science Standards
- A lab kit delivered to your home
- Access to a virtual community of STEMtastic leaders and like-minded girls
- Cost: $250/month
STEM Club will return fall 2022
About Our Curriculum
This curriculum is tailored to coincide with your school's Next Generation Science Standards - developing models (5-LS2-1), forming claims of scientific discovery (3-LS4-4) and evaluating designs (MS-LS2-5) across each topic. We’ll also develop the scientific skills of asking questions, making observations, performing investigations, collecting evidence and analyzing data (NGSS SEPs).
"My favorite part of STEM Club was meeting new people that made me think a different way." - STEM Club Scientist
**Extra shipping & handling charges will be applied for Project Scientist lab kits delivered to Hawaii, Alaska & International addresses. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
All students must have access to a laptop, computer, or tablet and high-speed Internet for at least 90 minutes during their session times to participate in this program.
For any additional information please visit the FAQs page.