94% of STEM girls want to use their knowledge for philanthropic purposes such as helping people, and 92% want to use their knowledge to make a difference in the world.
We believe in challenging the status quo by bringing high-quality science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) programming to ALL girls, regardless of income or race.
Show your support and empower girls to create innovative solutions that will change the world. Support Project Scientist’s efforts to inspire and provide resources for students to explore their STEM interests.
How YOU can help:
DONATE TO HELP PROVIDE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 60 GIRLS from under-resourced households with four months of virtual, hands-on STEM programming. All individual donations are being matched by 3M up to a total of $10,000!
What This Means:
- 60 girls from under-resourced households will not miss valuable hands-on science programming during COVID-19 educational setbacks.
- Each girl will receive a monthly STEM kit that will allow them to conduct 4 months of experiments.
- Project Scientist-certified teachers will provide live hands-on instruction in a virtual classroom.
- Girls will have access to a virtual community where a diverse group of girls can learn with and from one another.
- Your support will open a world of infinite possibilities.