JOIN US LIVE!
Take part in 90 minutes of LIVE STEM programming each week! Our small groups tailored by age groups provide girls a personal and intimate learning experience with programming that will inspire and challenge them. The Project Scientist STEM Club is a virtual hands-on educational experience that brings the magic of science to your home. With Project Scientist certified instructors and a community of like-minded girls, STEM Club will nurture your girl's creativity and STEM interests.
Events take place on Wednesdays from 4:30 - 6:00 PM in your chosen time zone (Eastern Time, Pacific Time, Central Time).
CREATE ANY SPACE INTO YOUR PERSONAL LAB
A Project Scientist Lab Kit will open a world of possibilities for your child and your family! Before each STEM Club session begins, you will receive a lab kit delivered to your house. Your lab kit will contain everything your daughter will need to conduct all of the experiments and activities she will participate in during the program. With your kit, you will also receive access to online resources, videos, and experiments for deeper learning. Each kit is intended for one child. You will receive one kit per registered child*.
What You Will Get:
- A personal Project Scientist lab kit with activity materials delivered to your home
- 90 minutes of live STEMtastic programming every Wednesday
- Hands-on activities and experiments led by Project Scientist certified teachers
- Curriculum aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards
- Collaboration with like-minded girls
- Personal mentoring