Project Scientist has gone virtual for summer 2020!
Experience the magic of science live from the comfort of your home with Project Scientist's all-new virtual summer camp. Join Project Scientist in this immersive STEM experience that comes with access to interactive STEM curriculum tailored by age, carefully crafted by credentialed teachers, and a personal lab kit that will allow your girl to conduct experiments from her own lab space!
Due to learning loss as a result of COVID-19 in combination with the summer learning loss that occurs when children are not engaged in programs during the summer, kids need STEM enrichment more than ever. Take part in this exciting experience to engage your girl and the whole family in STEM learning through the Project Scientist Virtual Lab.
We expose a diverse population of young girls to a high-quality STEM academy that inspires confidence in their pursuit of learning throughout the year. This is what we have done to date:
Girls Educated & Mentored
The Project Scientist Difference
- We invest in credentialed teachers because we believe your child should receive quality STEM education from those who are highly qualified to teach.
- Students have personal interaction with STEM Superstars, accomplished STEM professionals from organizations such as Google, NASA, and Duke Energy.
- We host our Summer Academy on university campuses to inspire students to picture themselves pursuing higher education.
- Field trip expeditions to STEM companies give students an opportunity to see women excelling in STEM careers.
- Our outcomes and impact have been researched and validated by Harvard and the University of North Carolina Charlotte.
- We are recognized as a Sci-Girls partner and trainer, which enables us to be one of the few organizations using PBS-created and National Science Foundation funded curriculum.
Project Scientist Virtual Summer Camp Courses
Summer STEM Academy — back in session 2021!
Field Trip Expeditions — back in session 2021!
This is a big opportunity for girls…It makes you think more about earth and about how many things you can change through science. I want to be a surgeon because I love helping people. I think everyone can change the world.
Grace, Age 10
Project Scientist Future Surgeon
As seen in the media: