Help Us Celebrate Girls in STEM
STEM Girls are Changing the World and ALL girls deserve high quality, hands-on programming, and female role models!
From November 5th through Giving Tuesday, November 30th, we aim to raise $75,000 in support of girls in STEM.
Click below to make a donation. Your support will allow us to continue our mission for equity in STEM and ensure that 85% of our students are from under-resourced households, giving all girls hands-on STEM education. Donate $100 or more and you will receive a "You Look Like A Scientist" t-shirt!
Don't miss out on what is happening at Project Scientist! Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed on the latest programs, scholarships, and STEM news!
Girls Educated & Mentored
The Project Scientist Difference
- We invest in credentialed teachers because we believe your child should receive quality STEM education from those who are highly qualified to teach.
- Students have personal interaction with STEM Superstars, accomplished STEM professionals from organizations such as Google, NASA, and Duke Energy.
- We provide virtual STEM enrichment through the Project Scientist Virtual Lab and STEM Club
- Virtual expeditions to STEM companies give students an opportunity to see women excelling in STEM careers
- Our outcomes and impact have been researched and validated by Harvard and UNCC
- We are recognized as a Sci-Girls partner and trainer, which enables us to be one of the few organizations using PBS-created and National Science Foundation-funded curriculum.
This is a big opportunity for girls…It makes you think more about earth and about how many things you can change through science. I want to be a surgeon because I love helping people. I think everyone can change the world.
Grace, Age 10
Project Scientist Future Surgeon
As seen in the media: