Summer STEM Lab:
June 21 - July 30, 2021
- $325/week membership to live online STEM enrichment for girls ages 4 to 12
- Weekdays from 9 AM - 12 PM in your selected time zone (West, Midwest, or East)
- 3 hours of hands-on STEM learning and activities led by credentialed teachers
- 1 lab kit delivered to your home each week
- Access to a virtual community of mentors and like-minded girls.
- Interaction with women STEM Superstars
- Virtual expeditions to top STEM companies across the country
Take part in this exciting experience to engage your girl in hands-on STEM learning with the Virtual STEM Lab.
We expose a diverse population of young girls to a high-quality STEM academy that inspires confidence in their pursuit of learning throughout the year. This is what we have done to date:
Girls Educated & Mentored
The Project Scientist Difference
- We invest in credentialed teachers because we believe your child should receive quality STEM education from those who are highly qualified to teach.
- Students have personal interaction with STEM Superstars, accomplished STEM professionals from organizations such as Google, NASA, and Duke Energy.
- We provide virtual STEM enrichment through the Project Scientist Virtual Lab and STEM Club
- Virtual expeditions to STEM companies give students an opportunity to see women excelling in STEM careers
- Our outcomes and impact have been researched and validated by Harvard and UNCC
- We are recognized as a Sci-Girls partner and trainer, which enables us to be one of the few organizations using PBS-created and National Science Foundation-funded curriculum.
This is a big opportunity for girls…It makes you think more about earth and about how many things you can change through science. I want to be a surgeon because I love helping people. I think everyone can change the world.
Grace, Age 10
Project Scientist Future Surgeon
As seen in the media: