Spring STEM Club:
Mid January - Early May 2021!
- $149/month membership to live online STEM enrichment for girls ages 4 to 12
- Wednesdays from 4 - 5:30 PM in your selected time zone (West, Midwest, or East)
- 90 minutes of hands-on experiements and activities led by Project Scientist certified teachers
- Classroom size of around 15 girls
- 1 lab kit delivered to your home each month
- Access to a virtual community of mentors and like-minded girls.
Take part in this exciting experience to engage your girl in hands-on STEM learning with STEM Club.
We expose a diverse population of young girls to a high-quality STEM academy that inspires confidence in their pursuit of learning throughout the year. This is what we have done to date:
Girls Educated & Mentored
The Project Scientist Difference
- We invest in credentialed teachers because we believe your child should receive quality STEM education from those who are highly qualified to teach.
- Students have personal interaction with STEM Superstars, accomplished STEM professionals from organizations such as Google, NASA, and Duke Energy.
- We provide virtual STEM enrichment through the Project Scientist Virtual Lab and STEM Club
- Virtual expeditions to STEM companies give students an opportunity to see women excelling in STEM careers.
- Our outcomes and impact have been researched and validated by Harvard and the University of North Carolina Charlotte.
- We are recognized as a Sci-Girls partner and trainer, which enables us to be one of the few organizations using PBS-created and National Science Foundation funded curriculum.
This is a big opportunity for girls…It makes you think more about earth and about how many things you can change through science. I want to be a surgeon because I love helping people. I think everyone can change the world.
Grace, Age 10
Project Scientist Future Surgeon
As seen in the media: