We are here for your future scientist.
She'll be ready. Project Scientist prepares girls for a STEM confident future by creating introductions to professional women in the field, expeditions to top STEM employers and universities, and hands-on activities delivered by credentialed and Project Scientist certified teachers.
Our vision is to educate 500,000 girls in STEM programs and careers by 2040.
Our purpose is to ignite and cultivate STEM confidence in ALL girls.
Girls Educated & Mentored
The Project Scientist Difference
- We invest in credentialed teachers because we believe your child should receive quality STEM education from those who are highly qualified to teach.
- Students have personal interaction with STEM Superstars, accomplished STEM professionals from organizations such as Google, NASA, and Duke Energy.
- We provide virtual STEM enrichment through the Project Scientist Virtual Lab and STEM Club
- Virtual expeditions to STEM companies give students an opportunity to see women excelling in STEM careers
- Our outcomes and impact have been researched and validated by Harvard and UNCC
- We are recognized as a Sci-Girls partner and trainer, which enables us to be one of the few organizations using PBS-created and National Science Foundation-funded curriculum.
This is a big opportunity for girls…It makes you think more about earth and about how many things you can change through science. I want to be a surgeon because I love helping people. I think everyone can change the world.
Grace, Age 10
Project Scientist Future Surgeon
As seen in the media: